Ligare's one-stop-shop for all your printing and binding includes many options from which you can chose the most appropriate binding solution for your publications. There are two integrated binding lines for paperback books and journals and an integrated case binding line.
Ligare's representatives can help you choose the most appropriate printing and binding solution for your publication. Some other services available include:
- Shrink-wrapping: we can individually shrink-wrap your finished publication on its own for protection or with other products which you may want to include with your publication in our fully automated shrink-wrapping machine.
- Binder manufacture: we can manufacture ring binders to your specifications, print and punch the inserts and assemble the publication for you.
- Post binding: we can also adhere CDs inside the covers of books, tip in any other material and include loose inserts.
- Hand binding: for those special publications such as leather-bound volumes, slipcases or unique stamping we have a hand binding expert in-house.
- Wiro or spiral binding: some publications are best suited to wiro or spiral binding, this is no problem at Ligare.
- Mailing and distribution: Ligare has the facilities in-house to label, wrap and despatch your regular magazines or journals & can mail your books in cartons. Ask your representative about this service.
- Warehousing: Ligare can store books on a short or long term basis for customers at reasonable weekly rates. Ask your representative about this service.